Enabling Consumer Health Innovation
In this Jam forum, you can provide your insights into the future of healthcare innovation and discover how citizens can get involved in the personalized medicine revolution that is sweeping the globe.
Come and collaborate with experts in this subject matter, who will reflect and exchange ideas on the potential of digital collaboration in the healthcare industry and how it can lead to affordable, safer and better healthcare systems.
- Richard Alvarez - CEO, Canada Health Infoway
- Sean Hogan - Vice President, Global Healthcare Delivery Systemsm IBM
- Peter Murray – CEO, International Medical Informatics Association (Geneva)
- Lincoln Moura - President, Brazilian Health Informatics Association
- Madhav Ragam - Solution Sales Manager, IBM
- Haryy Reynolds - Director, Health Industry Transformation, IBM
- Paul Grundy - Director, Healthcare Transformation, IBM
- Franz Josef Allmayer - Project Coordinator, Advanced Development for Africa (Switzerland)
- Ajay Kumar Tanwani - Founder, Remote Patient Monitoring System (Pakistan)
- Ed Brown - CEO, Ontario Telemedicine Network
- Barry Mason - VP, Global Healthcare Payers, IBM
- Brendon Seaton - President, ITAC Health (Canada)
- Bill Pascal - Chief Technology Officer, Canada Canadian Medical Association
- Gail Crook - CEO, Canadian Health Information Management Association
- Don Newsham - CEO, Canada's Health Informatics Association
- Mariano Pablo Groiso - Client Unit Executive : INDUSTRY.Healthcare.Solutions, IBM
- Dr. Ulrich Pluta - Healthcare Industry Executive, Global HC&LS, IBM
- Farhana M Nakhooda - Industry Solution Representative : INDUSTRY.Healthcare, IBM
- Carsten Schmidt - Industry Solution Representative : INDUSTRY.Healthcare, IBM
- Dorothy Whittick - Executive Consultant Health Care & Public Sector, IBM
- Dan Gordon - Executive Consultant Health Care & Public Sector, IBM
- John Lindberg - Head of Healthcare, Intellect (UK)
- What will modern healthcare look like in 2025, and what role will digital technologies play in the transition?
- How can we accelerate the adoption of digital technologies by patients, doctors and care providers?
- How can medical researchers exploit the new research opportunities spawned by the rise of “big data”, and what are the key challenges?
- What can we learn from the “quantified self” movement, and will personal health monitoring unleash a new era of medial self-awareness and pro-active health management?